Forum : Oss - Operaratore Socio Sanitario Oggi è 27 apr 2024 23:32

Messaggioda MonicaOSS76 05 set 2023 22:52

Buonasera.
Sono OSS in Casa di Riposo pubblica.
Lavoro a turni su una matrice di 11 turni fissi a rotazione.
Il mio Coordinatore ogni mese per accontentare qualche collega che non si cerca i cambi da solo, si permette di cambiare la matrice (anche 9 turni su un mese) senza chiedere/avvisare.
È possibile ciò?
Vorrei sapere se c'è una legge che ci tutela.
Io ho 2 figlie, impegni familiari e di salute, e mi programmo la vita in base ai turni, ma puntualmente mi trovo la matrice scombinata e devo cancellare degli impegni/visite presi in precedenza.
Attendo Vs cortese riscontro
MonicaOSS76

Messaggioda bekean 24 ott 2023 10:09

La gestione dei turni in un ambiente come una casa di riposo può essere complessa, ma è importante che le modifiche alla pianificazione dei turni siano gestite in drift hunters modo equo e trasparente. In Italia, ci sono leggi e regolamenti che tutelano i lavoratori, inclusi quelli che lavorano a turni. Tuttavia, la specifica normativa può variare a seconda delle circostanze e del settore.
bekean

Messaggioda Jakson123 24 feb 2024 12:34

Good evening,

I understand your concern regarding the frequent changes to the shift matrix at your workplace and the impact it has on your personal and family life. While I am not able to provide legal advice, I can offer some general insights.

In many jurisdictions, labor laws or collective bargaining agreements may regulate aspects of shift scheduling, including notice requirements for changes and the maximum number of shifts that can be altered within a certain period. It's important to review your employment contract, any applicable collective agreements, and local labor laws to understand your rights and protections in this situation.

If you believe that your employer's actions are in violation of labor laws or agreements, you may consider discussing your concerns with your supervisor, HR department, or a labor representative. Documenting instances of frequent and unannounced changes to the shift matrix may also be helpful if you need to escalate the issue or seek legal advice.

Additionally, maintaining open communication with your employer about the impact of these changes on your personal and family commitments may help them understand the importance of providing more stability in the shift schedule.

I recommend seeking advice from a legal professional or labor representative who can provide guidance specific to your situation and jurisdiction.

Best of luck, and I hope you are able to find a resolution that meets your needs.

Warm regards, [Your Name]
Jakson123

Messaggioda sfpixel 05 mar 2024 08:08

Aspects of shift scheduling, such as the number of shifts that can be changed in a given time frame and the notification required for changes, may be governed by labor laws or collective bargaining agreements in many jurisdictions. To learn about your rights and safeguards in this case, it's crucial to check your employment contract, any applicable collective agreements, and local labor laws. basket random
sfpixel

Torna a “Oss - Operaratore Socio Sanitario”